Mary Wooldridge MP

How I Can Help You

As your State Member of Parliament I am pleased to assist you with state government related problems such as transport, education, health, housing, community services and law and order.

Click here for more information about Local, State and Federal Government responsibilities.

Congratulatory messages

My office can arrange to have congratulatory messages sent to residents celebrating their 90th or 100th birthdays or their 50th or 60th wedding anniversaries.

Please click here for further information and click here to download the request form.


I can arrange for eligible community groups and organisations can be provided with a free State flag.  Please click here to see if your organisation qualifies.  If you wish to receive a flag please contact my office. 


If you feel strongly about an issue and want Parliament to act you may wish to arrange and submit a petition. Click here for further information on how this can be done and for a template petition.   

Seeking grants

There are a wide range of grants available from local government, the State and Federal Governments and private philanthropic organisations for individuals and organisations.  Click on the links below to obtain information about the range of grants provided by:

Public Holidays & School Holidays

The Victorian Government determines the public holidays enjoyed by Victorians.  If you want to find out about future public holidays in Victoria click here.

For those who wish to know the dates of public school terms please click here.

Services for Young People

Youth Services Directory




Share this page